Farm Harvest Worker
The role is temporary, based in Eltisley and the surrounding land farmed by G.W. Topham & Son. The role will last as long as it takes to complete the Summer 2021 9,500 acre arable harvest and perform basic primary cultivations. The working hours will be typical for an arable farm of this size during the harvest period. We will be largely dictated by the weather and ability to utilise all available times. There will be long working days (well into the evening) and 7 day a week working may be necessary as work & weather dictates.
- Daily maintenance checks
- Tractor-work (carting and cultivations)
- Potentially some post-harvest field-work & cultivations
Skills and qualifications
- Full clean driving licence
- Good experience of safety operating tractors, trailers and arable equipment
- To work in accordance with our maintenance and health & safety procedures
- Previous harvest experience preferable
- Excellent accommodation (Barn Conversion)
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated full time team to work with in a hardworking, safe and friendly environment
Start date: Early/Mid July
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.